Scale and Notes

Except when noted all ships are 1/2400 scale.
I used a resolution of 200dpi. with 1 pixel equalling 1 foot.
All images are 6" by 6".

I'm putting 2 versions of each drawing in each image. A ready to go version that just needs to be printed, folded and glued for use, and a simple image so that people can base it however they want.

One word of caution to anyone who wants to modify the ships I've posted. All of these are jpeg images, so don't resave them in Paint. Paint will corrupt the images. Use a better program such as GIMP (my personel favorite), Imageshack, or photoshop.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Curtiss Seagull

I haven't gotten much accomplished this week. I've revised my base for the aircraft and posted a revised Catalina and a revised Kingfisher. Since I've been making Cruisers, I figured I need to post their scout plane, the Curtiss Seagull. I have finished the drawings for the Wichita and New Orleans classes and the hull for Baltimore class. When the Baltimore is done I'll add color to them and Post em. I'll most likely make either the Baltimore or New Orleans in Measure 22 camo and one of these in measure 33.

No comments: