Scale and Notes

Except when noted all ships are 1/2400 scale.
I used a resolution of 200dpi. with 1 pixel equalling 1 foot.
All images are 6" by 6".

I'm putting 2 versions of each drawing in each image. A ready to go version that just needs to be printed, folded and glued for use, and a simple image so that people can base it however they want.

One word of caution to anyone who wants to modify the ships I've posted. All of these are jpeg images, so don't resave them in Paint. Paint will corrupt the images. Use a better program such as GIMP (my personel favorite), Imageshack, or photoshop.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Pensacola Class


Here's the first of the US heavy cruisers I've been working on. I should have the Northampton and Portland Classes up this weekend. I'm also going to take my 1st stab at camo versions of these.

No comments: